ISTQB AGILE Certification Training Institute in Noida, ISTQB AGILE Training in Noida
AskMe Training is an ISTQB AGILE Certification Training Institute in Noida, a division subsidiary company of Askme Technologies created with the vision to provide the best Software testing training course in Noida and Delhi NCR. We are a major player recognized as the Best Institute for ISTQB AGILE Training in Noida in the most advanced and high-quality technical way. We are a channel to take the most aspiring students to the next level of gaining the insight knowledge ISTQB certification training in Noida and Delhi NCR and other related IT training projects and thereby help them sustain through the recruitment procedure, as well. Our students are placed in the best MNCs in the industry. Askme training provides the training according to the industry standards that help our trainees to secure placement in their dream jobs Askme is one of the most credible institutes for ISTQB Certification offering hands-on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ISTQB certification. Askme training offers ISTQB AGILE Training in Noida and Delhi NCR. The ISTQB Agile Tester training & certification course will give a detailed overview of agile software development and fundamental agile testing principles, practices, and processes. During the training, you will be made to learn Agile testing processes, tools, techniques, and methods.
Why choose Askme Training for ISTQB Agile Tester Certification.
- Askme training is well- established ISTQB AGILE Training institute in Noida
- Provides you ISTQB certification on foundation level
- Askme Training provides certification to Any Tester needing an upgrade to an Agile environment.
- Agile testers aspiring for the Certified Agile Tester Certification
- Askme gives Training to Agile testers aspiring for the Certified Agile Tester Certification.
- Anyone involved in testing agile projects can do training
- Agile Software Development
- Aspects of Agile Approaches
- Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
- Status of Testing in Agile Projects
- Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Learn Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
- Learn Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
- learn Techniques in Agile Projects
- Know more about Tools in Agile Projects with Askme Training
About ISTQB Agile Certification
Agile testing skills are a must-have, and so is the ISTQB Agile Tester – Foundation Level Certification! Building upon the Foundation Level software testing certification, the Agile Tester – Foundation Level Certification demonstrates that you Are committed to improving your professional knowledge as a software tester.
Duration & ISTQB agile tester certification cost and ISTQB agile tester pdf.
- We have a weekend, weekdays, and late morning/evening batch available for working professionals.
- Duration is 25 hours for this ISTQB agile tester certification.
- To know more about ISTQB certification fees & timing please contact us.
- we also provide ISTQB Online certification course for candidates
- We accept online payment, Cash payment, or Google Pay payment. You can pay in 2 installments of the total course Fee.
You can download the ISTQB Agile tester PDF from here.
ISTQB agile tester pdf
The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Agile Software Development and the Agile Manifesto
- Whole-Team Approach
- Early and Frequent Feedback
Aspects of Agile Approaches
- Agile Software Development Approaches
- Collaborative User Story Creation
- Continuous Integration
- Release and Iteration Planning
The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Testing and Development Activities
- Project Work Products
- Test Levels
- Testing and Configuration Management
- Organizational Options for Independent Testing
Status of Testing in Agile Projects
- Communicating Test Status, Progress, and Product Quality
- Managing Regression Risk with Evolving Manual and Automated Test Cases
Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Agile Tester Skills
- The Role of a Tester in an Agile Team
Agile Testing Methods
- Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, and Behavior-Driven
- The Test Pyramid
- Testing Quadrants, Test Levels, and Testing Types
- The Role of a Tester
Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
- Assessing Quality Risks in Agile Projects
- Estimating Testing Effort Based on Content and Risk
Techniques in Agile Projects
- Acceptance Criteria, Adequate Coverage, and Other Information for Testing
- Applying Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Functional and Non-Functional Black Box Test Design
- Exploratory Testing and Agile Testing
Tools in Agile Projects
- Task Management and Tracking Tools
- Communication and Information Sharing Tools
- Software Build and Distribution Tools
- Configuration Management Tools
- Test Design, Implementation, and Execution Tools
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization Tools
- ISTQB Documents
- Agile Terminology
- Other References
SHARE YOUR QUERY WITH US!